m-am mutat

pentru că acei de la google sunt nerușinați și mi-ai blocat blogul pentru mai mult de o săptămână eu m-am mutat de aici

în 3-2-1 vei fi rederecționat spre blogul nou

miercuri, 1 octombrie 2008

My Thoughts in English

as I am not always able to fully express myself in English i go to Romanian as my mother tongue, hence it might cause some troubles in understanding for non-Romanian speakers
that's why I’ve decided to have a link to the translated version of my blog, actually kindly offered by google:)
so now if there a people from non-Romanian speakers that want to know what I’m writing in ro. you can always go to the My Thoughts in English which are located on the right part of my blog next to other useful links (see the photo)



over and out

2 comentarii:

  1. nu stiu daca e buna ideea.
    ei nu traduc normal. vezi. sunt cuvinte netraduse sau traduse intr-aiurea.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. e o optiune de care te poti folosi daca est f interesat dar nu intelegi:)
    asta se numeste progres:P

    RăspundețiȘtergere

text © Nicolae Apostu