m-am mutat

pentru că acei de la google sunt nerușinați și mi-ai blocat blogul pentru mai mult de o săptămână eu m-am mutat de aici

în 3-2-1 vei fi rederecționat spre blogul nou

joi, 10 aprilie 2008

me...


don't ever expect me to be a perfection!
i never have been the 1-st..it doesn't matter what i was doing, math, geography, water polo or any other things, yes always between the achievers but never the best
that’s…. that’s some kind of a fate or i don't know...
don't you ever expect me to be the most altruistic person
i always tend to put my problems first, yes i'm trying to get better, to be more emphatic, but the reality is that i like myself better than you
don't you ever expect me to be a true man, i never had an example, i grew up without a fader so my imagination about how a mankind should be is my only direction...
don't you hope me to be the guy that is enjoying crowds or parties, moreover i think i'm starting to transform in something alike a workaholic, whom is enjoying only computer games and hates to stay more than 5 hours in a big company of people...
don't think that i can be a great leader, in fact i never have been..why? read above!
that is who i am...just never going to be better or worst

over and out

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

text © Nicolae Apostu