m-am mutat

pentru că acei de la google sunt nerușinați și mi-ai blocat blogul pentru mai mult de o săptămână eu m-am mutat de aici

în 3-2-1 vei fi rederecționat spre blogul nou

duminică, 6 ianuarie 2008

36 hours...


8.10 in the morning, Saturday 5-th of december. I get out in a -14 degrees outside searching for the car:two bags and a lot of expectation. Hach-backs are cool but they are not made for 5 persons. It doesn't matter. After 140 km of trip we reach the wenue.

It's funny: from the moment i get in the room till the begining of my first training there are 2 minutes. Still no stress, i simply enjoy my 2-nd conference managemet on a TtT.

Acctualy the conference started yesterday but we managed to get here only today (we it's me and 3 other crazy facis from AIESEC Moldova: Yu, Artiom and Pavel, but there was another guy with us: our transport spnsor: Andrei Ciobanu-kinda buddy of the organisation, this guy isn't in @ but i think he's readdy for th e Leadershi Stage already:))


So it was 1 day of hard training, a TtT held totally for an EB(well fresh EB in a fresh LC but still). In the evening we got to see the place in where we'll sleep. It was BRILLIANT, the best room i ever got up till now in Moldova since I am in @. Shower, fridge, TV in rooms and all the stuff like that:)


2-nd day the simulations. I think all the simulations are the same, with similar mistakes for fresh trainers, with similar feedbacks from facis and the joy of being declared a trainer.

It was strage because in the same day we managed to make 2 other blitz trainings: TtI and a sales training. Actually it was more a discussion and sharing of XP but i think in the given conditions it was the best variant.


Being in the car on the back way home (a lot of snow my friends, 10 meters of row to be seen and that's it, a real "Silent Hill"-feeling) i went back to my TtT when i was a delegate. All the people that took it with me. Someone is in a MC abroad, others are in their national trainers teams, some in LCEB, or another side that went out of AIESEC, opened their business, and didn't ever applied the skills they got on that conference, but we all were there, and lived the same amazing XP. Hope sometime someone from that conference to have the same thoughts.

I'm also sure of the fact that AIESEC Moldova Trainers Team have a great future as I've seen new trainers in a conference and they were great!


8.10 in the evening. It's Sunday i get in the apartment, want to eat:)

the first conference in 2008 in Moldova is over( and I have a strange feeling that it was the 1-st conference in AIESEC globally in 2008)


over and out

2 comentarii:

  1. Hey Mr. President,

    Where is the foto with that snow in MD???
    come on!!! Make my day!!!

    haha, such a great post for the beginning of your fabulous 2008!
    I have no doubt on how great AIESEC MD will be.
    U know that i really mean that!

    ah... how much i wish i were there!!

    .... ummm 2nd thought... for the weather that cold, i rather just sit and not give the training though.

    ... but again on my 3rd though... u know that i would just jump around and disturb others. haha

    Take care, my friend.
    Miss u loaded.

    xox
    from this sunny shiny part of this globe

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hey Mr. President,

    Where is the foto with that snow in MD???
    come on!!! Make my day!!!

    haha, such a great post for the beginning of your fabulous 2008!
    I have no doubt on how great AIESEC MD will be.
    U know that i really mean that!

    ah... how much i wish i were there!!

    .... ummm 2nd thought... for the weather that cold, i rather just sit and not give the training though.

    ... but again on my 3rd though... u know that i would just jump around and disturb others. haha

    Take care, my friend.
    Miss u loaded.

    xox
    from this sunny shiny part of this globe

    RăspundețiȘtergere

text © Nicolae Apostu