m-am mutat

pentru că acei de la google sunt nerușinați și mi-ai blocat blogul pentru mai mult de o săptămână eu m-am mutat de aici

în 3-2-1 vei fi rederecționat spre blogul nou

marți, 19 iunie 2012

i am rich, sau fb spam

FYI, eu ştiu că sunt oameni care cred în aşa mesaje
just don't


ATTN: Apostu, Please I Need Your Assistance To Get This Funds Transfered Into Your Country.
With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings,and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past,I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit.I duly apologise for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity I am Barrister.Ray Daniel Odogwu,solicitor at law,personal attorney to Mr. Brian Apostu,a national Of your country,who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. My client died with his family while on Vacation at Phuket Island in Thailand in December 2004. Asia Earth Quake Disaster(TSUNAMI DISASTER) .Since then i have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.Get back to me with your private email address so that i will give you the full details.
Barr. Ray Daniel Odogwu.

Un comentariu:

  1. Odogwu,Oligwe,etc...
    Iaca vezi,ai șanse să devii și bogat...
    Eu „întâmplător am câștigat„ loterea Microsoftului - 1 dată,circa 1mil USD; de 2 ori au apărut ”дети лейтенанта Шмидта”  cu propunerea de a transfera pe contul meu respectiv 1,5 și 1,0 mln USD - părinții lor muriseră în Livia și încă nu știu unde.Păcat că mi-a fost v padlu să răspund,căci puteam fi tare bogat :)
    Acesta nu e spam - e scam,Nicolae:

    RăspundețiȘtergere

text © Nicolae Apostu